The Bieler + Lang Gasmonitor
The Bieler & Lang Gasmonitor employs an intelligent electronics platform together with superior performance and lower installation costs. Able to monitor a range of gases for a specific environment, the exmonitor transmitters are are designed for indoor or outdoor facility monitoring and other applications to accommodate your gas detection requirements at a competitive price.
The Bieler + Lang Gasmonitor is the perfect solution for all your area monitoring applications that require continuous monitoring but not the environmental protection of an explosion proof enclosure. The Gasmonitor is available for a wide range of toxic and oxygen sensors.
- Detection of Toxic Gases and Oxygen
- Detection via Electrochemical cell
- Detectable gases: CO, H2S, NO, NO2, SO2, Cl2, HCN, H2, HCl, NH3, O3, C2H40, O2, etc.
- Linear Output Signal (4-20 mA)
- One-man Calibration
- For applications in safe areas only
- Research and Education
- Food and Beverage Production
- Medical and Hospitals
- Tunnels and Stations
- Marine Gas Detection
- HVAC and Refrigeration
- Automotive and Manufacturing