Bieler + Lang HC 100-DUCT Explosive Gas Detector for installation in ducts
The Bieler + Lang ExDetector HC 100-DUCT comprises out of the HC 100-K (Probe) and HC 100-T (Transmitter / Amplifyer) and has been especially designed to measure explosive gases and vapors in a pipe network. The combination of the HC 100-T and HC 100-K can be used in explosion zone 1 and SIL-1 safety systems.
The HC 100-DUCT measures combustible gases and vapors within a range of 0-100 % LEL. It uses the principle of catalytic combustion (heat of reaction), which allows it to monitor many different gases such as hydrogen and hydrocarbons. They chosen for many applications where reliability, dependability and lack of false alarms are valued, for example in the automotive and aerospace manufacturing sectors, on scientific and research facilities and in high-utilisation medical, civil or commercial plants.
- Detection of Combustible Gases and Vapours in Ducts
- Measuring range: 0 - 100 % LEL
- Measuring principle: Catalytic Combustion
- Linear Measuring Signal 4 - 20 mA
- One-man Calibration (optional operating unit)
- For applications in hazardous areas zone 1 and 2
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Utilities and Power
- Municipal Water and Waste Treatment
- Food and Beverage Production
- Boiler Plant Rooms