Bieler & Lang IR HC Infrared Gas Detector
The IR HC detects combustible gases as well as Carbon Dioxide using an infrared gas sensor. The IR HC is ideal in atmospheres containing catalyst poisons which prevent the use of other sensors or for applications requiring Carbon Dioxide Detection.
Equipped in a aluminium housing, the Bieler & Lang IR HC is the ideal choice for offshore platforms, petrochemical and chemical industries, naval installations, waste water treatment plants and many more. The unit offers easy access for installation of field wiring, simple sensor removal and replacement and easy calibration. Sensors are temperature compensated, which results in enhanced stability compared to similar products available on the market.
- Detection of Combustible Gases (0-100 %LEL
- Detection of Carbon Dioxide (0-2 %VOL)
- Measuring principle: non-dispersive infrared
- Linear Output Signal (4-20 mA)
- One-man Calibration (using optional calibration unit)
- For applications in hazardous areas zone 1 and 2
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Utilities and Power
- Municipal Water and Waste Treatment
- Food and Beverage Production
- Boiler Plant Rooms