The GDS Combi Din Rail Controller
The GDS Combi is a DIN rail mountable controller for easy installation in switchboards and fire alarm panels. The Combi has been designed to operate in the full range of environments from commercial premises through to heavy industrial applications which may require hazardous area sensing.
Each gas sensor continuously monitors the atmosphere, reporting any hazardous conditions to the control unit, for display by the alpha numeric screen indicating the reporting sensor, gas type, concentration and alarm status. Alarm levels that are exceeded will automatically activate a variety of signal outputs including analogue/digital data and user selectable relays. The Combi system operates on a 4-core (addressable) cable network and has the capacity to monitor up to 64 sensors of various gas types. Larger systems offering unlimited sensors can be achieved using a network controller. The Combi is supplied ready to use with pre-calibrated gas sensors and provides for additional sensors that can be easily added to any point of the network.
The GDS Combi has been designed with features that will provide an effective response to the detection and control of gas hazards in a wide range of industrial environments and applications.
- Up to 64 addressable sensors per controller
- Network system up to 16 controllers (1024 Sensors)
- 1-16 direct 4~20mA sensors - up to 64 with CAN Bus
- Single 4 core sensor network (addressable)
- Parameter set up via PC or front panel
- On screen text description of sensor locations
- Three alarm levels with time to alarm - option
- Event data logging - internal 99 events
- Low cost installation
- One man calibration utilising peak readings
- Automatic safety check diagnostics/system surveillance
- Power 24v DC ±15%
- Sensor Cable Main network - 4 core (2 power - 2 comms)
- Control unit 7.5w quiescent 17w full alarm
- Relay contacts - 8 @ 5A-230v AC
- Optional - 2 x 32 relays
- Indicators for standby, alarm and fault
- Dot matrix LCD 4 line 40 character
- Dimensions 315W x 265H x 95D (Combi panel)
- 295W 120H x 80D (DIN rail module)