The Noventis Microsense Ammonia Gas Detector
The Microsense Ammonia (NH3) is a single gas safe area ammonia gas detector that meets the requirements for economic and reliable monitoring of gas levels in a wide range of environments and applications. The Ammonia detector has been designed for use in laboratories, commercial refrigeration, poultry shelters and other applications which require ammonia detection.
The unit offers easy access for installation of field wiring, simple sensor removal and replacement, easy calibration using trim pots and cable entry from back of its enclosure. Sensors are temperature compensated, which results in enhanced stability.
Providing discrete monitoring and enhanced aesthetics, the Noventis Microsense Ammonia gas detector is the ideal solution for reliable, low-cost fixed-point monitoring.
- Detects Ammonia
- Rugged and Reliable
- 4-20 mA Output
- ABS Housing
- Easy Maintenance and Calibration via Trim Pots
- Sensors are Temperature Compensated
- Low cost of Ownership
- Current loop powered (2-wire)
- Ranges 100, 200 and 500 ppm
- Maximum overload 30%
- Resolution 1 ppm
- Response time T90 < 60 seconds
- Operating Temperature -20 to 40C
- Operating Humidity 15 to 90%
- Long Term Output Drift 5% / 6 month
- Power Supply Required 10-35VDC
- Output 4-20 mA Current Loop (2-wire)
- ABS Housing