The Noventis Microsense Carbon Monoxide Gas Detector
The Microsense Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a single gas safe area carbon monoxide detector that meets the requirements for economic and reliable monitoring of gas levels in a wide range of environments and applications.
The unit offers easy access for installation of field wiring, simple sensor removal and replacement, easy calibration using trim pots and cable entry from back of its enclosure. Sensors are temperature compensated, which results in enhanced stability. The oxygen detector can be used either indoors or outdoors. Its robust sensor element has a long life span of over 5 years under normal conditions.
Providing discrete monitoring and enhanced aesthetics, the Noventis Microsense Carbon Monoxide gas detector is the ideal solution for reliable, low-cost fixed-point monitoring.
- For detection of Carbon Monoxide
- Rugged and Reliable
- Electrochemical Sensor
- 4-20 mA Output
- ABS Housing
- Easy Maintenance and Calibration via Trim Pots
- Sensors are Temperature Compensated
- Low cost of Ownership
- Current loop powered (2-wire)
- Ranges 100, 500, 2000 and 20%
- Maximum overload 30%
- Resolution 0.5 ppm
- Response time T90 < 30 seconds
- Repeatability 1% of signal
- Operating Temperature -20 to 50C
- Operating Humidity 15 to 90%
- Long Term Output Drift 5% / year
- Power Supply Required 10-35VDC
- Output 4-20 mA Current Loop (2-wire)
- ABS Housing