The Noventis Microsense Hydrogen Gas Detector
The Microsense Hydrogen (H2) is a single gas safe area hydrogen gas detector especially designed for the research and semiconductor industry. It features an electrochemical sensor (0-2000 ppm) and is capable of detecting less than 100 ppm hydrogen.
The unit offers easy access for installation of field wiring, simple sensor removal and replacement, easy calibration using trim pots and cable entry from back of its enclosure. Sensors are temperature compensated, which results in enhanced stability. Its robust sensor element has a long life span of over 5 years under normal conditions.
Providing discrete monitoring and enhanced aesthetics, the Noventis Microsense Hydrogen gas detector is the ideal solution for reliable, low-cost fixed-point monitoring.
- Detection of Hydrogen
- Rugged and Reliable
- Electrochemical Sensor
- 4-20 mA Output
- ABS Housing
- Easy Maintenance and Calibration via Trim Pots
- Sensors are Temperature Compensated
- Low cost of Ownership
- Current loop powered (2-wire)
- Range 0-2000 ppm
- Resolution 1 ppm
- Response time T90 < 70 seconds
- Repeatability 2% of signal
- Operating Temperature -20 to 50C
- Operating Humidity 15 to 90%
- Long Term Output Drift 2% / month
- Power Supply Required 10-35VDC
- Output 4-20 mA Current Loop (2-wire)
- ABS Housing