The Microsense IR Carbon Dioxide Gas Detector
The Microsense IR offers Infrared Technology for an affordable price. The Microsense is a single gas safe area detector for detection of carbon dioxide (CO2) that meets the requirements for economic and reliable monitoring of gas levels in a wide range of environments and applications.
The instrument utilises an optical NDIR gas sensor which features excellent repeatability, stability and long lifetime. The NDIR sensor has no need for any compensation algorithms that are used in more simple sensors to compensate for their drift.
The unit offers easy access for installation of field wiring and cable entry from back of its enclosure. All sensors are temperature compensated, which results in enhanced stability compared to similar products available on the market.
- NDIR Infrared Dual Beam Technology
- Rugged and Reliable
- Standard 4-20 mA Output
- ABS Housing
- High accuracy, selectivity and reliability
- Temperature Compensated
- Low cost of Ownership
- Low zero point drift
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Measuring Range 0-5%, 0-20% or 0-100%
- Non-Dispersive Infrared Technology
- Response Time T90 less than 40 Sec
- Operating Temperature -20 to 50C
- Operating Humidity 0 to 95%
- Long Term Output Drift 0.5% / Year
- Power Supply Required 10-30VDC
- Output 4-20 mA
- CE approval BS EN 61326 (Industrial)