The Noventis Microsense Nitric Oxide Gas Detector
The Microsense Nitric Oxide gas is a single gas safe area detector that meets the requirements for economic and reliable monitoring of gas levels in a wide range of environments and applications. Apart from Nitric Oxide, it offers a wide range of gas sensors covering most toxic gases as well as oxygen.
The unit offers easy access for installation of field wiring, simple sensor replacement and calibration service. Sensors are temperature compensated, which results in enhanced stability. The Noventis Microsense Nitrogen Dioxide detector can be used either indoors or in outdoor areas.
Providing discrete monitoring and enhanced aesthetics, the Noventis Microsense gas detector range is the most ideal solution for reliable, low-cost fixed-point monitoring.
- Detection of Nitric Oxide
- Rugged and Reliable
- Electrochemical Sensor
- 4-20 mA Output
- ABS Housing
- Easy Maintenance and Calibration via Trim Pots
- Sensors are Temperature Compensated
- Suitable for in and outdoor use
- Low cost of Ownership
- Current loop powered (2-wire)
- Range 0-100 ppm
- Resolution 1 ppm
- Response time T90 < 10 seconds
- Repeatability 2% of signal
- Operating Temperature -20 to 40C
- Operating Humidity 15 to 90%
- Long Term Output Drift 2% / month
- Power Supply Required 10-35VDC
- Output 4-20 mA Current Loop (2-wire)
- ABS Housing