The Noventis Microsense Oxygen Gas Detector
The Microsense Oxygen Detector is a single gas safe area detector that meets the requirements for economic and reliable monitoring of oxygen levels in a wide range of environments and applications. The Microsense Oxygen Detector is well suited for laboratory environments protecting staff against the risks of asphyxiant and inert gases.
The unit offers easy access for installation of field wiring, simple sensor removal and replacement, easy calibration using trim pots and cable entry from back of its enclosure. Sensors are temperature compensated, which results in enhanced stability compared to similar products available on the market.
Providing discrete monitoring and enhanced aesthetics, the Noventis Microsense oxygen detector is the ideal solution for reliable, low-cost fixed-point monitoring.
- Rugged and Reliable
- Ideally suited for laboratory environments
- ABS Housing
- Cable entry from top, bottom or back enclosure
- Easy Maintenance and Calibration via Trim Pots
- Sensors are Temperature Compensated
- Low cost of Ownership
- Available in two or five year sensor life
- Standard Range 0-25%
- Maximum overload 30%
- Resolution 0.1%
- Response time 15 seconds
- Operating Temperature -20 to 50C
- Operating Humidity 15 to 99%
- Long Term Output Drift 5% / Year
- Power Supply Required 10-35VDC
- Output 4-20 mA Current Loop (2-wire)
- ABS Housing
- Expected Operating Life 2 years in air