The Microsense Special Gas Detector
The Noventis Microsense Special Gas is a gas detector for detection of organic gases and vapours such as ethylene oxide, styrene and isobutylene. The Noventis Microsense Special Gas detector has been designed for use in production of plastics, disinfection, paint shops, chemical industry and other applications which require detection of organic gases and vapours.
The unit offers easy access for installation of field wiring, simple sensor removal and replacement, easy calibration using trim pots and cable entry from back of its enclosure. Sensors are temperature compensated, which results in enhanced stability.
Providing discrete monitoring and enhanced aesthetics, the Noventis Microsense special gas detector is the ideal solution for reliable, low-cost fixed-point monitoring.
- Detects range of organic gases and vapours
- Rugged and Reliable
- 4-20 mA Output
- ABS Housing
- Easy Maintenance and Calibration via Trim Pots
- Sensors are Temperature Compensated
- Low cost of Ownership
- No need for replacement lamps etc
- Current loop powered (2-wire)
- Ranges 0-10, 0-100 and 0-200 ppm
- Maximum overload 30%
- Resolution 1 ppm
- Response time T50 < 45 seconds
- Operating Temperature -20 to 50C
- Operating Humidity 15 to 90%
- Long Term Output Drift 5% / year
- Power Supply Required 10-35VDC
- Output 4-20 mA Current Loop (2-wire)
- ABS Housing