The Noventis Cesar Multi Channel Controller
The Noventis Cesar is one of the best and most comprehensive gas detection controllers available within the life safety industry. It is especially designed for systems which rely on analogue transmission, monitoring a wide range of toxic and / or flammable gas detectors.
The standard unit accommodates a total of eight analogue and four digital inputs as well as nine fully programmable relayoutputs. However, it can be extended up to 128 analogue inputs and 144 relay outputs. It comes with on board features such as Modbus, remote alarm inhibit,audible alarm silencing and a large 20 mm segment display providing all the information you need about your gas detectors at a glance.
- Alarm Processsing for up to eight detectors / card
- Nine relay contacts (250 VAC / 5 Amps available)
- Relays freely programmable, no relay looping required
- Can communicate with other controllers using CAN bus
- Wide range of enclosures, from surface mount to wall-mount or console option
- Power Requirments 240VAC or 24VDC
- Fully programmable using it key-pad
- Audible alarm mute & remote audible alarm mute enabled
- Can store peak and low readings
- Inclusive Modbus output option
- Windows monitoring software available
- Compact Design
- Made and designed in Australia