The Microsense IR Infrared Gas Detector
The Microsense IR offers Infrared Technology for an affordable price. The Microsense is a single gas safe area detector that meets the requirements for economic and reliable monitoring of gas levels in a wide range of environments and applications.
The instrument utilises optical NDIR gas sensor with excellent repeatability, stability and long lifetime. The NDIR sensor has no need for any compensation algorithms that are used in more simple sensors to compensate for their drift. The Microsense IR is available for a range of gases such as carbon dioxide, Ethylene, refrigerants and Sulphur Hexafluoride.
The unit offers easy access for installation of field wiring and cable entry from back of its enclosure. All sensors are temperature compensated, which results in enhanced stability compared to similar products available on the market.
- NDIR Infrared Dual Beam Technology
- Commonly used for Carbon Dioxide detection
- Transmitter only, no display
- Rugged and Reliable
- 4-20 mA Output Option
- ABS Housing
- High accuracy, selectivity and reliability
- Sensors are Temperature Compensated
- Low cost of Ownership
- Low zero point drift
- Carbon Dioxide | Range 0-1% or 0-5%
- Sulphur Hexafluoride | 0-1000 ppm
- Acetylene | Range 0-2.3%
- Carbon Monoxide | Range 0-2%
- Ethylene | Range 0-2.4%
- Methane | Range 0-5%
- Nitrous Oxide | Range 0-100 ppm
- Propane | Range 0-1.7%
- R134a | R404a | R407C | R410A | R507C | Range 0-1000 ppm