The Bieler + Lang HC-100 Gas Detector
The Bieler + Lang ExDetector HC 100 is used to measure the current concentration of explosive gases and vapors. The ExDetector HC 100 detects combustible gases and vapors within a range of 0 %-100 % LEL. It uses the principle of catalytic combustion (heat of reaction), which allows it to monitor many different gases such as hydrogen and hydrocarbons.
The ExDetector HC 100 is a very versatile detector, particularly suitable for use in explosion zone 1 and SIL-1 safety systems. They chosen for many applications where reliability, dependability and lack of false alarms are valued, for example in the automotive and aerospace manufacturing sectors, on scientific and research facilities and in high-utilisation medical, civil or commercial plants.
- Detection of combustible gases and vapours
- Measuring range: 0 - 100 % LEL
- Measuring principle: catalytic combustion
- Linear measuring signal 4 - 20 mA
- One-man calibration (optional operating unit)
- For applications in hazardous areas zone 1 and 2
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Utilities and Power
- Municipal Water and Waste Treatment
- Food and Beverage Production
- Boiler Plant Rooms