The Noventis Microsense Hydrogen Cyanide Gas Detector
The Microsense Hydrogen Cyanide gas detector is a highly reliable, cost effective solution for Hydrogen Cyanide detection. Its compact design and water & dust resistant housing ensures that the unit can last problem free for many years in operation.
The unit provides a 4-20 mA signal which can be connected to any controller accepting an analogue input signal. The unit offers easy access for installation of field wiring, simple sensor replacement and calibration service. Sensors are temperature compensated, which results in enhanced stability. The Noventis Microsense Hydrogen Cyanide detector can be used either indoors or in outdoor areas.
Providing discrete monitoring and enhanced aesthetics, the Noventis Microsense gas detector range is the most ideal solution for reliable, low-cost fixed-point monitoring.
- For detection of Hydrogen Cyanide
- Rugged and Reliable
- Electrochemical Sensor
- 4-20 mA Output
- ABS Housing
- Easy Maintenance and Calibration via Trim Pots
- Sensors are Temperature Compensated
- Suitable for in and outdoor use
- Low cost of Ownership
- Current loop powered (2-wire)
- Range 0-30 ppm
- Resolution 0.2 ppm
- Response time T90 < 25 seconds
- Repeatability 1% of signal
- Operating Temperature -40 to 40C
- Operating Humidity 15 to 95%
- Long Term Output Drift 5% / month
- Power Supply Required 10-35VDC
- Output 4-20 mA Current Loop (2-wire)
- ABS Housing