GDS 101 - Single Point Gas Alarm
A fixed single point alarm unit that meets the requirements for economic and reliable monitoring of gas levels in a wide range of environments from commercial premises through to heavy industrial applications that may require hazardous area sensing.
The GDS101 may be utilised as a standalone unit or as an addressable sensor forming part of the GDS Combi CANbus addressable network system and therefore offering the features of our most advanced system.
Typical monitor locations are - public buildings, boiler plant rooms, swimming pools, water treatment works, H&V control systems, manufacturing and process plants.
- Combustible Gas - LEL, % Vol, ppm
- Toxic Gas - ppm, % Vol
- Oxygen - % vol - Depletion or Enrichment
- Any 4~20mA input signal
- Two line alpha numeric back lit display
- Power - Green LED
- Alarms 1, 2, 3 - Red LEDs
- Fault - Amber LED
- Alarms inhibit - Amber LED
- Switch on delay power indicator flashing - 45 secs
- Alarms Lo-Hi Red L.E.Ds
- System Test - Alarm LED's flashing
- Alarm relay inhibit
- Audible Alarm
- Low, High and Fault Alarms
- Power Supply 24v nominal 18v to 30vDC
- Option - 230/115v AC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption 4 Watt in full alarm